The Pivot Questionnaire
They're better known as the questions that James Lipton asks every guest at the end of "Inside the Actor's Studio" show.
- What is your favorite word? Originality
- What is your least favorite word? Laziness
- What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally?
Creatively- a smooth, intriguing interview
Spiritually- someone who never takes a moment for granted
Emotionally- good lookin’, good hearted woman in a black dress
- What turns you off? Racism and small minded people
- What is your favorite curse word? JACK*SS!!!!
- What sound or noise do you love? Thunderstorm
- What sound or noise do you hate? crying
- What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Firefighter
- What profession would you not like to do? Septic Tank Repair man
- If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
“Your sister isn’t here yet. Your mom is singing inside, your dad’s at the Bar with a cold one waiting, the Eagles game is on, and I’ll be right there to join you boys.”